According to Morgan Stanley Research, sales of smart phones—which provide easy, mobile access to the Internet—will exceed that of PCs in 2012.Meanwhile, online retailers confront a number of their own compliance and information security challenges. E-commerce web sites encounter constant threats from hackers while retailers struggle to protect customer Personally Identifiable Information and credit card information.
Government regulations and industry standards such as the PCI Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) require retailers to implement certain measures to ensure the safety of sensitive data in storage and during transit. Those that implement the PCI standard report that they have a lower incidence of data breach than those who did not. Retailers who have a security breach in which customer data or credit card information is stolen face negative publicity, potential lawsuits and fines.
CompliancePoint has the in-depth understanding of Information Security technologies, government and industry regulations and the retail industry. This in-depth knowledge allows us to assist in the following areas:
- Security Risk Assessment - Identifies all of the assets and vulnerabilities within your network
- PCI DSS - Ensures compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- Network Security Review - Uncover Network and application vulnerabilities to make your IT environment more secure
- Security Incident Response - Understand how to prepare your organization in the event of an attack or data breach
- Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery - Use our multi-phase consulting approach to protect your business
- Network and Security Monitoring - Effective monitoring is essential to ensure data security. Our full range of services helps automate this process.
- Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Scanning - Identifies vulnerabilities in network devices such as firewalls and then tests the identified vulnerabilities
- Wireless Rogue Detection - CompliancePoint offers the most advanced and cost-effective tools for wireless rogue detection.
- Compliance Automation Portal – centralizes, automates and correlates all compliance activities
- PIIFinder – scans files and databases for critical PHI data
- Security Awareness Training – provides a variety of online and onsite security training
- Information Security
- Data Loss Prevention
- Encryption & Key Management
- Endpoint Protection
- Logging & Monitoring
- Network Security Devices
- Identity & Access Management