Government / Industry Standards
CompliancePoint performs assessments to help businesses ensure compliance with a variety of government and industry data security standards including the following:
- CObIT - Utilize IT best practices with the umbrella framework for IT governance. Our assessment helps managers bridge the gap between control requirements, technical issues and business risks.
- FISMA - The Federal Information Systems Act requires government agencies to implement an information security program that effectively manages risk. Our assessment lets you accept appropriate risk and implement defined security controls to achieve FISMA compliance.
- GLBA - Compliance with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act helps your
organization protect personal financial information. Our GLBA
Assessment helps your organization assess risk, develop appropriate controls to secure customer information, and test compliance.
CompliancePoint performs assessments to help businesses ensure compliance with a variety of government and industry data security standards
- ISO27001 - Position your organization to better meet other industry regulations by compliance with this international standard. Our services help you develop the appropriate policies, implement solutions to protect your corporate IT environment, log and monitor your compliance efforts, and effectively train your staff.
- NERC CIP - Our services help bulk power system owners, operators and users comply with the North American Electric Reliability Corporation Critical Infrastructure Protection program.
- TR-39 Certification (formerly TG-3) - Our assessment helps organizations involved with electronic fund transfers ensure and protect their payment system networks. We help ease the complexity involved with performing these security compliance reviews.
- NIST - The National Institute of Standards & Technology is a non-regulatory federal agency of the US Department of Commerce and is the nation’s first physical science research lab. We offer security risk assessments based on the NIST standard.